Save valuable time that you can invest in your business.
Manage your accounts and transfer money
Get mobile banking for on-the-go access
Growing a business can take years. Small Business eBanking saves you precious minutes.
You’re the boss. You have high standards. So do we. That’s why we’ve made our Small Business eBanking services fast, easy and secure. With a few keystrokes, you can track transactions, transfer money, even download bookkeeping software. That will leave you extra hours to tend to all your other responsibilities.
- Bank when it’s most convenient for you
- Keep tabs on balances and transfer money between accounts internally and externally
- Set up one time or recurring internal or external transfers
- Quickly manage and pay your bills
- Set up and schedule recurring bill payments
- Access eStatements
- View accounts, balances and payment reports
- Closely monitor employee spending by defining who has account access, or require specific transactions be approved by you
- Place stop payment orders
- Create various types of alerts to keep informed of changes to your accounts
- Manage your finances through QuickBooks™, Quicken® or Microsoft Money™ via Direct Connect
Our Video Demos have helpful information about navigate around and using the Business eBanking platform.
By receiving and paying bills online, you can increase office efficiency, improve cash flow monitoring and maintain good relations with your vendors by ensuring that no payment is ever late or forgotten.
- Pay bills 24/7
- Increase efficiency by receiving eBills
- Schedule regular payments ahead of time to make sure you never forget to pay a bill
- Sign up multiple Xenith accounts for online bill payment processing
- View payment history
Bulging file cabinets are relics of the past. Modern offices cut down on clerical busy work by keeping most documents on computers. Why should bank statements be different?
- Access your eStatements
- Reduce the risk of identity theft and fraud because statements aren't traveling through the mail
- Access historical eStatement through Business eBanking with the option to order paper copies at your local branch
- Sign up within Business eBanking by clicking the 'Statements & Documents' tab, clicking 'View eStatements' and then choosing the accounts for which you want statements